I Have Never Wanted To Marry Juliet Ibrahim—Yemi Blaq
Nollywood actor, who is often played as a lover boy by movie producers in his films, Yemi Blaq, is no doubt a man of many ladies. At a point in his movie career, a lady had gone to her unclothed. That is to show the extent of how hot he is to many girls who admire his good look and acting skills.
Not many people know that his well-built actor is married to a pretty lady, who is also in the showbiz industry. In fact, apart from being a loving and caring husband, he is an adorable father.
His closeness to Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has brought about different speculations of a romantic affair between them.
But like the actor said in a recent interview with Punch, he is just a very good and close friend to the charming actress.
He even stressed that “no, we never dated.”
“I have never wanted to marry her,” the actor said, adding that, “We have a great platonic relationship. It has never been anything beyond that.”
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P