British-Born Nigerian Claudia Aderotimi dies after butt enhancement surgery.
Dancer Claudia Aderotimi believed 'bigger booty' would make her famous
She was dumped from music video for wearing bottom-padded trousers
Police quiz woman who carried out the procedure
Procedure used 'industrial' silicone and cost up to £2,000
Surgeon fled hotel where Miss Aderotimi had op after she fell sick
Claudia was a 20 year old student and dancer who thought enhancing her butt would make her more attractive and get her into more music videos.
She traveled to the US to do the surgery and developed chest pains and struggled for breath for 12 hours after she had the illegal silicone injections at a budget hotel. She was taken to hospital but could not be saved.
A preliminary examination found the silicone filler had leaked into her bloodstream, leading to heart failure.
American detectives are investigating whether she was treated with cheap 'industrial' silicone, normally used as a sealant, rather than medical-grade material used in breast implant surgery.
It was not the first time Miss Aderotimi had had the procedure. She is believed to have been treated in November and the latest injection on Monday may have been a 'top-up' procedure.
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates