Ronke Oshodi Oke’s heavy burden • Adopted sister suffering from bone cancer
Yoruba actress Ronke Ojo who is popularly known as “Oshodi Oke” is not smiling at the moment. Her adopted sister who has been with her for over six years is down with cancer of the bone. Oluwabunmi Esther Akinleye, who came into the actress' life as her personal assistant is a shadow of herself.
Her ordeal began three years ago when she complained of a sharp pain in her shoulder joint. She underwent surgery at the Orthopedic Hospital , Igbobi and was discharged, but after close examination at the hospital , she was referred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital where she was told she had bone cancer. She visited several hospitals subsequently and after spending over N2 million she was momentarily relived. Her life became normal.
Unfortunately, her condition became worse .Now she needs N7 million for a surgery in India. The money will cover her plane ticket, treatment and the needs of a relation that will accompany her. Ronke's predicament is that she lacks enough money to treat her. “She is my sister and I will do almost anything for her but the truth is I don't have the N7 million she requires. We need help from all well meaning Nigerians. She is young and promising. At 29 ,we don't want her to die” , she in tears at her Ijaye, Lagos residence.
If you're blessed to help, please contact Ronke on 08023023338 or donate into her account. Account name: Akinleye Oluwabunmi Esther Bank: FCMB. Account number: 0301010319178001.
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per