Ronke Oshodi Oke’s heavy burden • Adopted sister suffering from bone cancer
Yoruba actress Ronke Ojo who is popularly known as “Oshodi Oke” is not smiling at the moment. Her adopted sister who has been with her for over six years is down with cancer of the bone. Oluwabunmi Esther Akinleye, who came into the actress' life as her personal assistant is a shadow of herself.
Her ordeal began three years ago when she complained of a sharp pain in her shoulder joint. She underwent surgery at the Orthopedic Hospital , Igbobi and was discharged, but after close examination at the hospital , she was referred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital where she was told she had bone cancer. She visited several hospitals subsequently and after spending over N2 million she was momentarily relived. Her life became normal.
Unfortunately, her condition became worse .Now she needs N7 million for a surgery in India. The money will cover her plane ticket, treatment and the needs of a relation that will accompany her. Ronke's predicament is that she lacks enough money to treat her. “She is my sister and I will do almost anything for her but the truth is I don't have the N7 million she requires. We need help from all well meaning Nigerians. She is young and promising. At 29 ,we don't want her to die” , she in tears at her Ijaye, Lagos residence.
If you're blessed to help, please contact Ronke on 08023023338 or donate into her account. Account name: Akinleye Oluwabunmi Esther Bank: FCMB. Account number: 0301010319178001.
- Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautifu
- Becca hosts top female artistes in Nigeria
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay