AGN Sec. Chima Onwudiwe @ war with AGN Pres. Segun Arinze
Chima Onwudiwe, the National Secretary of Actors Guild of Nigeria, released a one-page statement recently over a missing generator said to be worth about 2m. He accused Segun Arinze and Emeka Rollas of masterminding the removal of the generator.
The letter when you continue...
“We write to urgently alert you of the removal of our sound proof generator from the national secretariat of AGN, just before Christmas 2010. Primary investigations showed this act was masterminded by Segun Arinze, Emeka Rollas Ejezie, Emeka Rising Ibeh, and a few others. They brought a truck and took the brand new generator to an unknown place for unknown reasons. This act was carried out without the knowledge, authorisation or decision of the national executive.
We are currently investing the illegal removal and have also reported it to the appropriate quarters. We will use all lawful means to recover the generator, we also call on those in possession of the generator to return it within 48 hours."
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte