The Runway, A Fashion and Music Event
Fashion and Music was in the air as fabulously dressed folks gathered for Abuja's biggest fashion show of the year. The Runway, a Fashion and Music event took place on Friday, 17th December at the spacious and palatial grounds of Thisday Dome Abuja. The event promised to present Abuja's finest in fashion design, with interjections of musical performances from a few of Nigeria's hottest artists. Guests enjoyed Hors d'oeuvres and champagne while watching the models strut on the runway, showcasing the collections from selected designers.
According to The Runway Organising Team, the event was introduced as “an avenue to showcase Abuja's hidden talent, as designers in Abuja more often than not, do not get the deserved publicity”. The Team are also looking forward to unveiling a 2nd Edition of The Runway, promising a bigger show with even more fashion and more music. Well, judging from the turn out of their debut effort, we absolutely cannot wait!
Tinuola Oluleye in Prima Rouge, spotting a JamesLULLY bag
Hanne Kachalla and Neya Uzor-Kalu
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi