Introducing Actor, Writer, and Filmaker, Chet Anekwe
Chet Anekwe, a transatlantic actor, filmmaker, and writer, who was born in Nigeria and raised in NYC. His work spans across Hollywood, Nollywood and New York theater. Over the past few years, Anekwe has shown his acting versatility on screen, with his outstanding performances in “Phat Girlz” with Monique, “Busted Life” with Ramsey Nouah, “Second Chances” with Patience Ozokwor, “Unguarded” with Uche Jumbo and Desmond Elliot, and in “30 days”, he lit up the screen along side with Nollywood superstar Genevieve Nnaji.
Anekwe has also received many rave reviews for his theater performances. He and the cast of “Real Black Men Don't Sit Crossed Legged On The Floor” won the 2006 VIV Award for Best Ensemble cast, where the New York Times was quoted saying, watching Anekwe was “exciting”!
He also received rave reviews for roles such as Mark Antony in Julius Caesar set in Africa and Paul Bratter in Barefoot In The Park. Anekwe received a New York City VIV award nomination Best Actor for his portrayal of Joseph Cinque in Chap Am So (The Amistad Victory).
Just be on the look out for Chet Anekwe, as he is currently working on multiple upcoming projects featuring popular Nollywood stars and directors
Click the link below to go to ...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges