Lilian Bach gets busy again
Any time from now, pretty actress cum super model, Lilian Bach must be one of the happiest ladies in town now. Fact is that she will be moving to location, alongside Bakky Adeoye, soon on the set of a new Nollywood home video film in Yoruba language. The title of the movie is 'Eletan'. It would be recalled that Lilian was declared the best supporting actress in Nollywood at the Terracotta Awards event, which took place in Lagos recently.
The actress, best known as the Face of Delta Soap before she became a hit on the screen, will be playing an important role in the production of the movie just few weeks after an online entertainment portal went to town with a story alleging that she was involved in a minor scuffle with a petrol attendant somewhere in the city.
Sources close to Lilian believe that the movie will keep her busy, as well as provide her an opportunity to keep out of the reach of tale bearers. The cast for the movie, Life & Beat gathered, includes the likes of Ireti Osayemi and Muyiwa Adegoke.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti