FIFA Threatens Nigeria’s Suspension From The Ban
Johannesburg: Soccer governing body FIFA gave Nigeria 48 hours to rescind its decision to ban the national team from international matches after his poor showing at the World Cup.
FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke said he will meet Nigerian executive member representing Nigeria in the FIFA to discuss solutions. “Nigeria has gone too far and Nigeria, will be suspended if they do not change their position within the next 48 hours,” said Valcke.
“You can not allow the government to all national groups can no longer play in any international tournaments,” said Valcke. He said that the decision to suspend Nigeria would be in line with the efforts of the governing body in order to preserve the independence of football from political interference.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei