Emeka Enyiocha Dedicates Baby
Nollywood star actor, Emeka Enyiocha, dedicated his new born baby girl, Adanna, over the weekend.
The child-dedication ceremony, which was held at the actor's Surulere residence, was attended by the likes of Patience Ozokwor, Ernest Obi, Keppy Ekpeyong, Ashly Nwosu and KC Presh among others.
The elated new father, told http://nollywoodgists.com and those who care to know that the child is the most precious gift that God has given to him.
“It is a great joy and gift. It is not easy for your wife to be pregnant for 9 months, but giving birth to a beautiful child is what any man would cherish. I'm very happy,” Enyiocha said.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B