Emeka Enyiocha Dedicates Baby
Nollywood star actor, Emeka Enyiocha, dedicated his new born baby girl, Adanna, over the weekend.
The child-dedication ceremony, which was held at the actor's Surulere residence, was attended by the likes of Patience Ozokwor, Ernest Obi, Keppy Ekpeyong, Ashly Nwosu and KC Presh among others.
The elated new father, told http://nollywoodgists.com and those who care to know that the child is the most precious gift that God has given to him.
“It is a great joy and gift. It is not easy for your wife to be pregnant for 9 months, but giving birth to a beautiful child is what any man would cherish. I'm very happy,” Enyiocha said.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo