Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey Suffer
Portable, a Nigerian controversial singer and skitmaket has come out fearlessly to lash a stinking troll on his colleague, Zinoleesky on account of Zino's acquisition of a 495 million naira Ferari car.
Portable disses Zinoleesky bitterly on his recent post on his official social media page. He claimed that Zino left his parents suffering while he is living extremely large.
The "Zazu" crooner resented his colleague for trying to impress and oppress the public while his family are in abject poverty.
Recall that The Nigerian Voice reported recently how Zinoleesky bought a 495 million naira Ferari and he claimed that only Burnaboy and him have the kind of the car in the whole of Africa.
Following his acquisition of the car, there has been several criticism launched on the superstar. Some even claimed that, the car is not for Zinoleesky ; but Naira Marley, his boss, because he is too young to have it.
Portable who joined the league of the critics has the below words:
“You buy car dey opress, have you taken care of your home? You get car but your family dey suffer. You’re enjoying foreign life in local. These kids are local without a level. they don’t know the law; they’ve forgotten home.
He used his last card to buy car and when he cant afford to fuel the car, he’d trek,” he stated
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe