Celebrities Turn Out In Support For Saga’s Debut Art Exhibition
A Subtle Reflection — The debut Art exhibition by hyper-realistic artist, Saga, which opened for public viewing on Friday, April 14 and was concluded on April 30 2023, at Omenka Gallery, Victoria Island Lagos, has received overwhelming responses from Art enthusiasts and celebrities alike.
The star-studded event, with celebrities from the film and music industry in attendance, showcased Saga's works, with featured pieces from collaborating artists Raji Bamidele and Ken Nwadiogbu, all centered around the theme of self-reflection and introspection. Among the notable attendees were TV Host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Afrobeats Artist Iyanya, Singer and Songwriter Ric Hassani, Video Director TG Omori, as well as several Big Brother Naija Reality Show ex-housemates, who came to support and appreciate the thought-provoking pieces on display — a diverse range of artworks, from paintings, to charcoal drawings, hyper realistic pencil sketches and mixed media pieces.
From exploring a variety of themes including personal identity and mental health to social issues and cultural heritage, each piece offers a unique and subtle reflection on the artist's perspective, making A Subtle Reflection a true celebration of the power of Art to provoke thought, inspire emotion, and promote self-reflection — the mirror for viewers to look inward and reflect on their own experiences.
See photos from the exhibition HERE:
TV Host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Saga
From left to right, Emmanuel, Saga, Sammy, and Raji Bamidele
From left to right, Kemz Mama, Saga Adeoluwa, and Iyanya
Raji Bamidele elucidates to some art enthusiast
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B