Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New Album
Popular Nigerian artiste, Emeka Akumefule, well known as Blaqbonez has taken to his official social media page to resent the release date of Davido's new album, Timeless.
It is unfortunate and also to Blaqbonez's distress that his new song will be released on the same date as Davido's new song, Timeless.
Recall that Blaqbonez tweeted earlier even before Davido's announcement that his new project would be released on March 31, which is also the same date Davido is releasing his song. Davido broke his silence yesterday 21st March notifying his fans about his new album that will be released on March 31.
To Blaqbonez, the release of Davido's album might reduce the popularity of his song. He fears that people will not listen to his song but give primacy to his senior colleague, Davido.
Following Davido’s announcement, Blaqbonez didn’t hesitate to take to his Twitter page to express his dissatisfaction at the development.
Tagging his previous post which showed his project’s date, he wrote, “Damn. can’t enjoy anything in this industry 😭”.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B