Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy Award Event
Temilade Openiyi, known professionally as Tems, a Nigerian singer has been caught in a trending pictures on social media hanging around with the world great singers and couple, Jay Z and Beyonce in the pre-Grammy award event.
Tems is one of the most outstanding Nigerian female singers who rose to prominence after she featured on Wizkid's 2020 single "Essence," which reached the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100 ...
Besides featuring in Wizkid's "essence', she has collaborated with Jay Z and Beyonce, an American famous couple.
Beyoncé has won 28 Grammys during her career. This achievement has made her a tie with super producer Quincy Jones as the second most-awarded artists. The 41-year- singer becomes the most-decorated artist in Grammy history.
The singer of “Try Me” was one among the guests invited to the annual Roc Nation Brunch, which takes place on Sunday, February 5, 2023, just before the 65th Grammy Awards.
A private property in Bel-Air, Los Angeles, hosted the Roc Nation brunch, which attracts a small group of famous people.
Tems, who attended the pre-Grammy event on Saturday with her crew was dressed in a beautiful all-white outfit.
However, in the video lurking around social media, singer Tems was seen conversing with rapper and Roc Nation founder Jay-Z and his wife.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot