"..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over A Gift From Colleague
Bimbo Ademoye has in a recent post on her official Instagram lamented over a strange gift sent to her as birthday by her colleague.
Bimbo Ademoye, is a Nigerian actress. She was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy/TV series at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2018, for her role in the film Backup Wife.
Today February 4, 2022, Actot Ademola Ademoye turns 32 and friends, family fans have been sending thrilling birthday wishes and gift.
Resentfully, actor Bimbo Ademoye felt outrageous over one of the gifts she received. Her colleague, Kunle Remi gifted a thin, tiny and small goat as a birthday gift.
However, Bimbo Ademoye took to her social media to express shock and disgust over the present.
Her words read:
"Kunle sent this shit. What am I supposed to do with a goat. How can he put my name on a goat. I can't touch this shit. I will do my own back, oh my God."
Prior to her birthday, Bimbo Ademoye wrote a thank-you note to God on her Instagram page.
Bimbo expressed her gratitude for her current situation, the people that show her affection, and her career.
"Because to the most high, I will always give thanks. Happy birthday Ademoye Aisha Abimbola. I'm so thankful to God for where I'm. I'm so thankful to you all for showering me with so much love since the beginning of my career. Thank you so much guys. May you always be celebrated. Amin, Bimbo Ademoye."
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music