Die Hared Fan Becomes Emotional After Meeting Movie Star, Toyin Abraham
A passionate fan has released an endless post coated with emotional words for expression of delight and gratitude on meeting her favourite movie celebrity, Toyin Abraham, for the first time.
The Nigerian lady is precisely identified as, Adeola Awokoya and was caught breaking down in serious tears for seeing her favorite celebrity face-to-face.
However, the young lady took to her media to recount her feelings having met the movie star. She also appreciated those who made it possible for her to meet, Toyin Abraham.
She also described how passionate she had always been about meeting the star. She recall how she stood for many minutes while she was little girl gazing at a poster of a movie advert of Toyin Abraham. This was actually intended to reveal her passion for the movie star.
Her words read, "...hank you for this privilege. I honestly do not deserve OBAA, you’re real!
You’re real! I’m happy I saw the woman I have always loved."
"Today, my dream came true! I saw the woman I grew up watching, grew up loving, grew up looking up too. I remembered the day I saw IKUDORO poster, I was small, I stood for over 30mins, looking at the poster and crying! Dec 31st last year, I dreamt I was in your house, talking like a family."
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con