Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To Me.
Burna Boy while revealing reasons people misunderstood him, he described that his recent albums, Love, Damini are to allow people get closer to him.
Nigerian superstar, Burna Boy while speaking in an interview with international media outlet Dazed on a visit to the Caribbean Island, he explained that he tends to get misunderstood by many because he has never really given anyone a chance to know who I am
“I tend to be misunderstood and the reason is that I have never really given anyone a chance to know who I am, and that’s what I tried to do.”
Burna also said that he tried using his recent album Love, Damini to allow people get closer to him.
He said; “I tried to use this album to allow people to get closer to me.”
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight