Davido Bags Most Generous Singer As He GIfts Diamond
David Adeleke, a Nigeria Famous singer popularly known as Davido has been ascribed the most generous singer for gifting entire crew 30BG Diamond Pendants on Friday.
This act of benevolence has made Davido to be on the lips of many fans. Reactions has inevitably taken a massive form as fans lavished praises on him.
It is however reported that the ‘IF’ crooner took to his Instagram page to show off the ’30BG’ diamond-studded pendants and Cartier glasses with the initials of his 30BG crew he gave them.
He wrote: “We day para… It’s almost that time.. we just getting prepared”
The kind gesture has earned Davido several accolades on social media as netizens showered prayers on him while some made jokes about joining the ’30BG’.
ozor_iyanga_iii wrote: “Giving is a habit. It is something to be practised. Davido is a giver!”
closetfigure wrote: “He is so generous! ! God continue to bless you”
sauceprince1 wrote: “Davido, is a generous young man with a good and free spirit. His grace, loyalty and support towards his TEAM and virtually everyone that comes close to him is PARALLEL to NONE. May God keep blessing him and everyone reading this too.”
ouchcleo wrote: “Abeg where dem dey register to join 30bg please”
naija_prettiest wrote: “Awwwn Davido Is a cheerful giver… Even the Bible says give and it shall be given into you and your anointing will be full, Press down that men will give to your bossom….. But then sha, Remember to always tag us to couples/relationship contents”
cynthia_eloho wrote: “How can I join your team at this point Davido??”
leaddyskincare wrote: “OBO no dey ever minus. The good man with a good heart!”
murse_stephenrn wrote: “Please I need application form to join your team @davido thanks in addy”
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show