Emmanuella denies marriage proposal
Young Nigerian comedian, Emmanuella, has rubbished speculations that billionaire Ned Nwoko proposed marriage to her.
Rumours are rife that the politician, who is married to young actress Regina Daniels, was attempting to wed the teenage kid sensation.
The content creator debunked the news at the weekend, describing it as fake.
The 12-year-old responded to a Facebook comment by Peace Samuel under a photo she posted.
Peace Samuel wrote: “I don't know how true it is. That Ned Nwoko is already receiving a marriage list from your parents.
“Please if true…please don't spoil your future. You don't know what marriage is,” the fan added.
In her response, Emmanuella stated: “Fake news ma, Thanks.”
On Friday, a post by a Twitter user @PHCJagaban sparked outrage and angry reactions, according to the Dailypost.
“Ned Nwoko is currently in talks with Emmanuella's family over a marriage proposal list, though the fee was undisclosed owing to family refusal.
“Ned is prepared to make another offer that will see Emmanuella being transferred from Port Harcourt to Asaba via a marriage deal,” it was alleged.
Born July 22, 2010, the comedian is one of the most popular in Africa, with more than 16 million social media followers.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire