Temi Otedola, Fans Reacts On Mr. eazi's Father’s Day Message
Daughter of billionaire magnate and Nollywood actress, Temi Otedola has reacted after her fiance, Mr Eazi celebrated himself on father’s day.
Recall the love birds had proposed to do a quiet wedding of just family and friends as guests.
Joining other Nigerian stars who are celebrating their spouse and fathers, Mr Eazi took to Twitter to share a cute photo and wished himself a happy father’s day.
He wrote: “Happy father’s day to me”
Mr Eazi is not married, let alone being a father, and the post got some fans surprised and thinking if he has a child.His soon-to-be wife, Temi Otedola, also seemed confused and questioned the tweet.
Temi Otedola while responding to the tweet wrote: “I have questions”
While some fans claimed Temi might be expecting a child with the singer, others urged Mr Eazi to clarify his post.
Below are some of the reactions that follow suit. A user by name, Official_melly14 wrote: “Na only una two dey enjoy relationship”
While, ayzne_ replied : “Temi what are you trying to tell us, he will soon be a father”
Another, official_timmy7 wrote: “It’s obvious say the babe don get belle, na brain dem one use take tell us”
While, fheytiii wrote: “we are as confused as you are Temi dear”
What's your opinion on this post? Do you feel Mr. Eazi and Temi are throwing us a stunt?
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo