Motherhood: Mercy Johnson Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour
Veteran actor, Mercy Johnson-Okojie has reacted to the rumours that she is expecting her fifth child.
The actress posted a Tik Tok video on Instagram on Wednesday, mimicking Bobrisky.
Reacting to the video, a fan replied writing, “Baby number 5 loading.”
Responding to the statement saying, “DJ please play me 'I’m walking away' by Craig David”.
In an Instagram post on August 26, Mercy told fellow actress Chinyere Winifred that she wants another son.
“I just want one more, I want a boy,” she had exclaimed. That response spread like whirlwind on rumours she is expecting another child.
Mercy is married to politician Odiansen Okojienand together they have four kids.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo