I wanted to be a lawyer growing up — Jackie Appiah reveals
Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah says she had wanted to pursue a career in law, a profession that is dominant in her family.
Speaking to Kumasi-based media personality, Hammer Nti, the actress disclosed that she had always wanted to venture into the legal field since her infancy.
The Canadian-born actress stated that she is however excited with her path of life as an actress adding that it is the best direction she has ever taken.
“Even though I come from a family of lawyers like Joe Appiah, I am living my best life now. I sold my privacy as an actress which comes with highs and lows but I will choose this profession again should I have the opportunity,” she said.
The actress added that her role in the upcoming movie details her life as a celebrity who had to twist turns to get in her desired direction in life.
She urged her fans to watch the movie, ‘Red Carpet’ which she said details the everyday lives of celebrities so the need for them to attend the premiering event.
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends