'I crushed on Juliet Ibrahim during school days' - Kwesi Ernest
Renowned Gospel music producer, Kwesi Ernest has confessed that he once had a crush on actress Juliet Ibrahim.
Speaking on Adom TV’s Ahosepe Xtra, Saturday, Kwesi Ernest stated that he had developed some fondness for the actress during his schooling days.
He added that he loves everything about the actress and her curvaceous nature is a plus.
Kwesi Ernest indicated that he had at some point fantasized about the actress from afar but never had an opportunity to speak with her in person.
He will sadly have his dreams of being with her shattered after she got married to wealthy business mogul Kwadwo Safo Kantanka Jnr.
The multi hits mastermind revealed on the show how he was at some point in his career suffered food poisoning.
Avoiding details, Kwesi Ernest stated that the experience was a terrible one adding that it shaped him to be cautious of his environment and to also refrain from drinking in public.
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57