Introducing Nissa Seych
In an era where new music genres are birthed at lightning speed, multi-genre Seychellois Creole- Canadian independent singer, songwriter NISSA SEYCH has arrived to prove being different is what she excels in. With a massive fusion of reggae-afrobeat-dancehall-R&B & Hip-Hop where she has found her musical home, Nissa takes every listener on a multi-dimensional lyrical journey.
An Alpha female, who believes in “Know your worth, what you want & what you deserve”, Nissa's music aims to inspire and educate other women that it is possible to make a living as an artiste by being your most authentic self. In her own words, “Women are more than just a pretty face”.
Her passion for songwriting was unveiled at the age of 8 when she realized that words in her heart can turn into a song on paper. Highly influenced by the Creole culture, her vocal style has always been eclectic and deeply rooted in her being. Nissa's typical childhood days were spent going through her father's CD collection and analysing the works of Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Lauryn Hill, Mary J Blige, Brandy, Ace of Base, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley, The Temptations, Shania Twain and many more accomplished artists.
After 12 years of soul-searching; having dealt with different music labels influencing her vision and after devoting endless hours honing her craft at home and in studios, Nissa has developed impressive songwriting skills and is now ready to take on the world. Today, brand Nissa is one that stands for women empowerment, a fusion of multiple music genres that boost afro-sounds, integrity and fashion that identifies oneself.
A cross-border artiste who is driven by a strong desire to inspire the people around her, Nissa hopes to use her platform to encourage and help others where necessary. The future is here and she is Nissa!
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal