#NigeriaAt61: Fashion Blogger Rhonkefella Drops New Photos to Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary
Nigerian fashion blogger and designer Aderonke Enoabasi Adefalujo popularly known as Rhonkefella has released new self-styled photos to celebrate Nigeria's 61st independence anniversary.
The images features Rhonkefella as she displays different attire from Nigerian diverse culture from the Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Calabar and Hausa/Fulani tribes in a fashionable, elegant and sophisticated way.
She added a message saying, "I understand that an average Nigeria will say, what is there to celebrate? But today as a patriotic Nigerian youth I choose to celebrate hope. I celebrate the beauty in our diverse culture as ONE NIGERIA. Happy 61st Independence Day to my beloved country."
- "I didn't realise what kind of sacrifice will come
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s