#NigeriaAt61: Fashion Blogger Rhonkefella Drops New Photos to Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary
Nigerian fashion blogger and designer Aderonke Enoabasi Adefalujo popularly known as Rhonkefella has released new self-styled photos to celebrate Nigeria's 61st independence anniversary.
The images features Rhonkefella as she displays different attire from Nigerian diverse culture from the Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Calabar and Hausa/Fulani tribes in a fashionable, elegant and sophisticated way.
She added a message saying, "I understand that an average Nigeria will say, what is there to celebrate? But today as a patriotic Nigerian youth I choose to celebrate hope. I celebrate the beauty in our diverse culture as ONE NIGERIA. Happy 61st Independence Day to my beloved country."
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong