#NigeriaAt61: Fashion Blogger Rhonkefella Drops New Photos to Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary
Nigerian fashion blogger and designer Aderonke Enoabasi Adefalujo popularly known as Rhonkefella has released new self-styled photos to celebrate Nigeria's 61st independence anniversary.
The images features Rhonkefella as she displays different attire from Nigerian diverse culture from the Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Calabar and Hausa/Fulani tribes in a fashionable, elegant and sophisticated way.
She added a message saying, "I understand that an average Nigeria will say, what is there to celebrate? But today as a patriotic Nigerian youth I choose to celebrate hope. I celebrate the beauty in our diverse culture as ONE NIGERIA. Happy 61st Independence Day to my beloved country."
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"