#NigeriaAt61: Fashion Blogger Rhonkefella Drops New Photos to Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary
Nigerian fashion blogger and designer Aderonke Enoabasi Adefalujo popularly known as Rhonkefella has released new self-styled photos to celebrate Nigeria's 61st independence anniversary.
The images features Rhonkefella as she displays different attire from Nigerian diverse culture from the Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Calabar and Hausa/Fulani tribes in a fashionable, elegant and sophisticated way.
She added a message saying, "I understand that an average Nigeria will say, what is there to celebrate? But today as a patriotic Nigerian youth I choose to celebrate hope. I celebrate the beauty in our diverse culture as ONE NIGERIA. Happy 61st Independence Day to my beloved country."
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B