#NigeriaAt61: Fashion Blogger Rhonkefella Drops New Photos to Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary
Nigerian fashion blogger and designer Aderonke Enoabasi Adefalujo popularly known as Rhonkefella has released new self-styled photos to celebrate Nigeria's 61st independence anniversary.
The images features Rhonkefella as she displays different attire from Nigerian diverse culture from the Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Calabar and Hausa/Fulani tribes in a fashionable, elegant and sophisticated way.
She added a message saying, "I understand that an average Nigeria will say, what is there to celebrate? But today as a patriotic Nigerian youth I choose to celebrate hope. I celebrate the beauty in our diverse culture as ONE NIGERIA. Happy 61st Independence Day to my beloved country."
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles