Entrepreneurship Is About Feedback’ — E4 Luxury CEO Opens Up On Journey Into Jewellery Industry
The Chief Executive Officer of E4 Luxury Jewellers, Donye Ayodele Samson, has urged young people planning to venture into various entrepreneurship ventures to know that entrepreneurship is about feedback, and they must cultivate the habit of allowing feedback guide their business activities.
The Ibadan based entrepreneur, whose luxury brand was established in 2015 to focus on the buying and selling of gold, diamonds and watches, revealed this in an exclusive interview with Oyomind.
According to him, while it is important for young people to know that even though entrepreneurship is a dangerous venture, with good interaction driven by taking feedbacks serious, they can make the best out of it.
“Entrepreneurship is about madness. It’s about doing what is right. It’s about concentrating on what you are doing, consistency. It’s also about feedback.”
Speaking further, he noted that he decided to venture into the Jewellery industry because he has always been a big fan.
“I finished my degree in Lead City University in 2014. When I was done I served for a year and started my business. The major challenge was capital.
“I forayed into this business because I love jewellery. I started using them while in secondary school.”
He however warned that anyone who want to venture into the business should know that it is crazy and very challenging.
“In Nigeria for example, We are often tagged dubious and most people tend to find it hard to trust others which is the bane of this business.
“I have been able to build trust through good interaction. When people see your work then approach you and they see good results they tend to trust you, always,” he added.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel