Tech Moguls, Damilola Odufuwa, Tosin Olaseinde and Damilola Olokesusi Cover Tush Magazine for IWD celebration
Tush Magazine has unveiled its 29th issue which focuses on the International Women’s day celebration. The cover page of the magazine features Tech moguls, Damilola Odufuwa, Tosin Olaseinde and Damilola Olokesusi as its cover page personalities.
As we celebrate women history month, we can only think of the bravery of all the women who have and are holding down leadership positions in various organizations, companies, communities etc. This bravery is worth talking about and celebrating, hence our focus on women who are doing amazing things in different walks of life right now – leaders or not.
As this year’s IWD celebration focuses on women in leadership, we feature stories from brave, creative and daring women as they share their stories on how and why they started their careers and businesses, as well as where they are today, irrespective of the limitations and boundaries women face in becoming and excelling as leaders.
Other women and stories featured in the magazine also include: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Uyai Ikpe-Etim, Blessing Abeng, Debbie, Korty amongst others
This issue also contains articles providing leadership, career and business hacks for and by women.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021