Wole Job Returns with Oni-Basket Reloaded
Wole Job menswear line has dropped a new collection Oni-Basket Reloaded which is a sequel to their first collection Oni-Basket.
Modeled by popular tv star Uti Nwachukwu and footballer Lanre Kehinde, the pieces from the collection features designs inspired by basket weaves created using the richest of floral print and cotton fabrics.
This season, Wole Job’s signature work highlights the beauty of basket weave infused in fashion with the collection containing exclusive and limited designs that is a must have for every man with panache!
The ultra fine collection is a perfect combination of colours, cuts, designs and style. They are available at all Wole Jobs outlet in Lagos.
Muses: @siruti, @lanrekehinde9
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021