Newly Crowned Miss Next Rated International Model 2020, releasesstunning New Year photos
Queen Edidiong Umoh, the newly Crowned Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 releases stunning New Year photos to celebrate the new year and reveal her plans for the 1year pageant platform.
The Lagos based fast rising International Model hails from Ibiono Ibom in Akwa Ibom State. Although the young and intelligent Queen holds a BSc. Degree in Pure Chemistry from the University of Calabar, her passion and natural talent for modeling has brought her many opportunities in the industry.
Before now, she was Crowned as the first Academic Beauty Queen Nigeria in 2017 and the Face of Val Classic in 2016.
Edidiong Umoh is not just a Beauty Queen, she's a change agent and a passionate Child's Rights Advocate with focus on Health and Education.
On her project for the year, Edidiong revealed her plans to use her new office to affect children, especially girls.
"As the Next Rated International Model 2020, I have carefully planned to collaborate with NGOs to further strengthen my advocacy work and impact large community of women and girls to empower them to thrive, raise over 20 Beauty Queens while also working with top brands as a creative commercial model, " she said.
According to the Queen, the theme for her project this year is 'THE RELEVANCE OF HEALTH AND EDUCATION FOR A THRIVING SOCIETY' .
Nigerian beauty queens have over the years contributed largely in the area of humanitarian, Edidiong no doubt has successfully added her name in this list of influencers. It will be impressive to see how her one year reign pans out.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu