Queen Miracle Oluchi Emerges As New Miss Indigenous Nigeria 2020
23 year old Queen Miracle Oluchi has emerged as the new Miss Indigenous Nigeria 2020.
The event which is the 4th anniversary was held at Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja and she contested alongside other contestants, after all the process of camping , indigenous stage performance saw her emerge as the winner of the contest.
The event was attended by top dignitaries such as Senator Obinna Ogba, Amb. Dominic Olim, Hon. Aliyu Beauty, Hon. Tajundeen, Hon. Kabir Tukura, Hon. Nalaraba Hassan, Amb. Emotan Josephine, Abba Bichi Yusuf, Dr. Drew Uyi, Eberemegbulem Jack Ogbonna, Tezzy, Brite Benson, Queen Asor Sonia, Zaaki Azzay, Harrysong and Nedu Wazobia.
The event which is said to be a classic was also attended by Consul Emmanuel Akpakwu, the founder of the indigenous brand, Dakinda Cabs which began operation in Abuja on the 5th with her launching bag award as Indigenous Brand of the Year.
In attendance also were all family members of DG of DSS, Yusuf Magaji Bichi.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu