Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Girl Is All Shades Of Mischievous In Cover Of Pa Salieu's “My Family”
Burgeoning female Nigerian rapper, Daniella Napoleon, fondly referred to as Nappy Girl returns with another riff on the cover of the anthemic single, “My Family”, originally done by UK-based, Gambia-raised MC, Pa Salieu featuring BackRoad Gee.
The curvy Afro Hip-Hop artiste whose most recent EP, BBL808 packed a handful of Pop elements blended with grime and Afro-Fusion. She blesses this cover with a befitting moody yet raunchy video. This latest packs substituted rhymes and lines that create provocative signals with underlying mischief which adds to its visceral appeal - you could never tell what the next scene would bring.
Gambian-British rapper, Pa Salieu released his debut single Frontline, which was the most played track of 2020 on BBC 1Xtra. He has since featured on songs with South London's SL for Hit the Block, Meekz, M1llionz, and Teeway for Year of The Real and joined Backroad Gee and Ambush for the remix to Party Popper. He has collaborated with artists such as FKA Twigs and SL. His style is renowned for blending elements of Afro-beats, grime, and drill.
The self-directed video is salacious, unerringly humid, and vividly detailed. Perhaps distractingly sordid, Nappy Girl throws caution to the wind in a bid to show unrelenting support for her folks. The emblem of sexual confidence in this video is undeniably daring and unapologetically stunning.
Whatever the maths, Nappy Girl delivers a cross-section of her lubricious bops with venomous energy as she reiterates the importance of having a tight-knit circle of rides or dies. Call her the Mega Thee Stallion of Nigeria and you won’t be wrong.
Shot by Slim Carter & _the_hus, Nappy Girl’s “My Family” cover is out today, November 3rd, 2020 on all streaming platforms for your listening pleasure.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu