Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Muffius” features on Vogue November Issue Magazine
Emmanuel Ikpe AKA Muffius Moved to Boston, United States 2014 to further his education in the United States, where he discovered his passion for modelling. His success and love for music often left him on the fence, picking a side between Music & Modeling.
The Nigerian born singer thought to himself one day “why can’t I do both?” And ever since became consistent with both crafts.
British Vogue reached out to Tara Hallock a Connecticut USA designer “Elizabeth’s Dandelions” to do a feature of her business in their 2020 November wedding issue, and the June 10th Styled Shoot with Muffius and American Model Julia Baker was selected to be featured in the November’s Issue, which lands them at #10 in the layout (First page) With American Tennis Player Serena William on the cover page.
Muffius has also collaborated with one of California’s Top list fashion designers “Ayler Young” #PhilipAylerdesign who has collaborated with A list celebrities as WizKid, Sean Paul, Gigi Hadid, Kendal Jenner etc. His fashion sense and style of music is the future of Afrobeat.
“All these wouldn’t have been possible without my amazing team, from the designers to the photographer,” said Muffius
Below is the amazing vendor team that put this all together.
Models: @juliabaker13 & @muffius
Designers: @generation3k & @elizabeths_dandelions
Muffius style of music gives you that soft blend of Wizkid, Nonso Amadi and Korede Bello and we are here for it!
Here’s a link to his latest music video:
Muffius - Fine Girl
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume