Letter Of Coercion For Progress As Nigeria Marks 60th Independence Anniversary
The annual celebration of Nigeria's Independence Anniversary is such a significant event in the history of our great country Nigeria, especially as we reflect on the strides and challenges that we may be faced with in recent times. As a Philanthropist and a Diaspora Doctor based in the United States of America-USA, I am quite amazed and overwhelmed at the level of developments in our country at the moment, but we couldn't be blind as not to notice few areas where concentrated efforts for progression is needed.
However, my message for Nigerians in this special season of Celebration would be to reflect on the paths we have toed towards advancing our independence. On this very day I will carefully say that the need of coercion for progression amongst citizens of Nigeria, both leaders, the led and diaspora may have become a mandate we can't disappoint.
Our forefathers fought for the Independence which we celebrate today; so many have died in the process and we must be reminded of this history. The road towards success doesn't accommodate lukewarmness, but romances with perseverance, will-drive and other coercive engagements. Therefore, Nigerians, especially youths must engage coercion to achieve sustainable progress and development in the country.
Myself and the entire Mercy Wave Conglomerate have decided to send this open letter to Nigerians, with a view to encourage, motivate and set an agenda for progressive change and development across Nigeria.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria as she celebrates her 60th Independence Anniversary.
*Princess Dr. Mercy Uwakwe* ,
*President and Founder, Mercy Wave Conglomerate*
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei