Integral money, meet Fast rising Nigerian rapper navigating the music industry
Olanrewaju Olamilekan Samuel, popularly known by his stage name Integral Money is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer.
Integral money has been introduced to the industry as a rare talent with his hit single “Ememu (Holy Water)” which seems to be gaining massive traction among music lovers in Nigeria. Following the success from the song, he has released other hit singles like Shilekun Ayo, Around The World ft Oyinkansola, Japai bai
, Pending The Time, Ori mi amongst others.
Though born in Nigeria, Integral Money readily admits to loving Afro Hip-hop despite being exposed to other genres of music. He joined the list of young African artists, in recent times, to have their songs played on Mtv base top 10 countdown.
His thoughts on the growth of Afrohip hop is for everyone to understand the tricks of the black sound and spread the work in Africa and beyond.
In a recent interview, Integral Money claimed his childhood experiences shaped him to be who he is today.
“Growing up in an environment with peer group that affects you negatively can be discouraging, but I see all that as an inspiration to be better. In fact, that is part of what built me to who I am today,” he stated.
The out-spoken kwara -state-born rapper revealed his plans to unstage Olamide, Reminisce and M. I as the best Nigerian rappers.
"My style of music is different from the regular ones out there. It's a blend of Afro hip-hop with strong indigenous vocals. Though, I admire all the A-list rappers in Nigeria, Olamide, Reminisce, M.I, Phyno etc, however, I am confident I have an edge especially with the new vibe and unique delivery I will be introducing to the industry" he said.
His rising profile has seen him shared a stage with so many artists in Nigeria including ; Ycee, Davido, Olamide, Simi, Falz and many others. Integral Money is currently signed to Calculot Entertainment record label.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges