Apple TV's 'Little America' star, Conphidance talks about racism,overpopulation and more
Conphidance whose real name is Uchenna Echeazu currently stars on Apple TV's limited series, 'Little America'. On Celeb Stopover, he talked about how 'they woke us up and said we are moving to America'. He moved to the US with his parents and brother as a child, explored his talents (acting, drumming and dancing) and grew to become a TV star. Conphidance believes that 'if Nigeria gets full-time electricity...the world would change'. Watch the video for the full conversation.
Widely recognized as an informal conversation between chat Queen Ife Ajagbe and top celebrity guests around the world, Celeb Stopover has arguably been one of Africa's finest exports since it's inception late 2016. Celeb Stopover now airs on Bridge98.7FM Asaba, Crest 87.7FM Akure, Lead City 89.1FM Ibadan.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive