Trend FM Boss, Ijeoma Uba Celebrates
IJEOMA FELICITY UBA, vivacious and bright General Manager of the most popular Radio station in Delta state, TREND 100.9 FM Asaba is basking in celebration of her birthday.
TREND FM under the management of amiable Ijeoma Uba has been in an engaging partnership prompting the Africa anti- Malaria project intiated by billionaire philanthropist Prince Ned Nwoko, promoting the
The award winning journalist, social media influencer, motivational speaker and fashion icon has every reason to shine and make merry.
Dint of hard work, sheer grit and supreme grace of God had combined to propel her success story.
From a humble beginning as a reporter in an Abuja Radio Station, reporter in a community tabloid, Editor, Head of News and now General Manager and top flight media executive, Ijeoma is referenced among the most outstanding young personages in Nigeria’s competitive media industry.
The beautiful and highly cerebral graduate of Mass communication and alumnus of the prestigious Reuters Journalism institute, London was in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in January this year for an eventful retreat that attracted upscale media executives.
On her fortunes, Ijeoma an adorable mother of one (Muna) is effusive with gratitude to two immense influences - God for divine mercy and Agatha Amata, celebrated media personality and Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer of Inside-Out Media, owners of TREND 100.9FM and RAVE TV for inspiration.
More garlands and glorious years ahead to this enchanting journalist.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere