Ewa Cole Releases Debut Body Of Work “queen Of Afro Solk” (qoas)
Contemporssswsssssary female Nigerian Afro Solk artist, Ewa Cole releases her debut EP titled “Queen of Afro Solk” (QOAS).
This body of work comprises up-tempo and mid-tempo songs inspired by the rich culture and diversity of African music.
On ‘QOAS’, Ewa Cole defines Afro Solk as she serves a rich blend of Soul, RnB and Afro-Fusion, all laced in English and her mother-tongue, Yoruba.
The 8-track project features several interesting highpoints, including an attention-grabbing intro in “Call”, “Wayo”, and “Asiko”; a stellar delivery in “Kana”, an amazing dance vibe in “Gbese”, as well as a superb Afro flavor in “Wogor Wogor”. Other tracks “Pepeye” and “Ibukun” help complete what is overall, a smooth, diverse and versatile project.
Although her debut, “Queen of Afro Solk” (QOAS) is sonically and lyrically rich, thanks to talented producers Lussh, Teezsmart, and Tayoristar, Ewa Cole’s penchant for up and mid-tempo records shines brilliantly through in this project.
“Queen of Afro Solk” (QOAS) is out today, Friday, May 1st, 2020, and is available for streaming and download on all music platforms.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte