Abuja Fashion Designer Lawal Emmanuel Weds Kolo Mary In DelightfulMarriage Ceremony (Photos)
It was indeed a delightful, funfilled and joyful wedding ceremony event of Miss Kolo Mary Gogokashi, now Mary Gbodi and Lawal Emmanuel Gbodi who both tied the knot on the 14th of February 2020 in a well attended ceremony which recorded the distinguished presence of family members, friends, well wishers and other reputable persons in Abuja and from across Nigeria.
The traditional rites and requirements for the traditional marriage was at No. 113, Bakon road, beside, Mr. Biggs, Kubwa, Abuja, between the families of Late Deacon Isaac and Mrs Juliana Kolo and Mr. and Mrs. Noah Lawal. The wedding solemnization was later held a day after at the Transforming Church, Gwarimpa, 7th Avenue on the 15th of February 2020.
The newly wedded couples were astonished and overwhelmed with congratulatory gestures, prayers, wishes and blessing they received from family members, friends, colleagues, wells wishers and other lovely important persons in their lives. In a reaction from the Groom, he thanked his delectable wife for the moments of patience and understanding.
The creative designer also thanked their parents for the support and love. He noted that it was the most joyful day of his life and appreciated God for the gift of a good wife from a good and disciplined background. There was indeed lots of eventful activities during the occasion, especially as old friends reconvened, family ties extended and new relationships engaged.
Friends and family members who spoke with AbujaPress described the conjugation of the couples as amazing, divine and blessed. Some others described the occasion as impressive with lots of people in attendance who showed how much they cared for the family. 14th February, Kolo Mary Gogokashi, now referred as Mrs. Mary Gogokashi Gbodi was married to Mr. Lawal Emmanuel Gbodi and however live happily under the favor of God as Husband and Wife.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel