Phyno Enjoys Warm Homecoming At Hi-life Fest Semi-final In Enugu
Nigerian rapper, and one of the leading indigenous acts from the south-east, Phyno, enjoyed a very warm reception upon return to his home city of Enugu for the Hi-Life Fest semi-final.
The Enugu born rapper was clearly elated to be back in his hometown and he took time out of his stunning performance to reminisce on growing up in the city.
Phyno, who is also a brand ambassador of Life Lager has been ever-present in the 2019 edition of Hi-life Fest. Just last month he visited the eight quarterfinalists while they were on their week-long mentorship in Lagos.
He was quick to praise all the talents who made it to the semi-final and his performance was a perfect culmination to a night of breathtaking performances.
The crowd loved every minute of him on stage, as his performance featured many of his classics including “fada fada”, and “Alobam”.
At the end of the night, four highlife artistes and two dance groups progressed to the final which will be hosted in Onitsha on August 18.
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl Universe Praise Aboaba
- New Cheating Rumours Trail Grammy Award Winning Ra
- ECOWAS Youth Council Inducts Publicist Alex Nwankw
- Nigeria DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Le
- Nigerian Makeup Artist DArtistebyawele Shares 7 To
- Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Mi
- Mc Galaxy Wraps Up 2019 In Style, Drops Brand New
- Toyin Abraham, Frank Donga, Mercy Johnson Takes 'M