Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers as he debuts first fashion collection titled “Groove”
Burgeoning men’s wear brand and student Peter Black is pleased to announce the debut of his first collection as a fashion designer, and also in celebration of his birthday.
Black, a 200level History student at University of Lagos, Nigeria and CEO of his fashion line steps ahead of the average student as he debuts the collection titled Groove in a colorful array of vintage pieces for summer.
According to Black, “after spending quality time learning the art of tailoring and contemporary fashion, we decided to create this collection. Inspired by our love for bright colors, these outfits shows an alignment of Vintage patterns made with silk fabric, houndstooth check patterns, Duchess and Cotton made for young people who intend to steal the show.
The designer who has grown in his tastes and point of view when it comes to fashion feels astonished being able to express all that in the more sophisticated collection. Groove collection is a true reflection of his evolving love of fashion.
Designer: Peter Offor @peter_blacc
Photographer: Emeka Nduka @13th_Photography
Model: Izunna Ejimbe @izuizu1
Makeovers: Chinaza Orji @Toaqmakeovers
- Genevieve Nnaji's rise from Nollywood to Netflix
- Tonto Dikeh Breaks Silence Over Deportation From D
- Nigeria's Most Anticipated Movie " Alero's Diary"
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker
- MTN Hitmaker Contestant Qwesi Ishe, Wins the heart
- Kizz Daniel To Crown Year With Kizz Daniel Live Co
- Johnny Drille Thrills At 2nd Edition Of Johnny’s R
- FCT ALGON Chairman Major General Sani Ibrahim Rece