Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity FootballMatch In Abuja
Popular Entertainment and comedy group, Household of Comedians is set to host the most anticipated 2019 edition of Entertainers Charity Football Match with the Federal Inland Revenue Service Team with the aim to support the underprivileged and downtrodden in the society.
The 2019 edition is scheduled to hold on the 22nd of June, 2019 at the Soho Sports Centre, along Wuse2/Gwarinpa Road, Kado, Abuja. The event is proudly supported and sponsored by FIRS, as the Director General, Babatunde Fowler was present at the press conference for the unveiling of the 2019 edition of Entertainers Charity Football Match.
The Press Conference for the unveiling of the social development inititiative was held at the FIRS Headquarters in Abuja. According to Popular Nigeria Stand-up Comedian and Event Host, Stainless Precious, the charity football event would also be a way of appreciating Dr. Babatunde Fowler for supporting the Entertainment industry across Nigeria, as well as his visionary revolution in revenue generation for national development.
The press conference was well attended by partners and a host of comedians who are Distinguished Members of Household of Comedians agency, and staff-team of Federal Inland Revenue Service.
However, a similar match was recently played between between the Entertainment body and FIRS team at Lagos, where the FIRS team emerged winner, but the outcome of the forthcoming charity match is yet unknown, as both teams are quite ready for 22nd June charity football challenge.
- Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautifu
- Becca hosts top female artistes in Nigeria
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay