Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A Colourful Ceremony
One of Nigeria's most underated fashion designer and MD/CEO of Camel and Needles Fashion house, Mr. Frank Ogbemudia Eghenayamu, has been conjugated into holy matrimony with his hearthrob in a glit and glamourous wedding ceremony in the oil rich Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers state.
The wedding to his adorable wife, Itoro Patrick Essien, whose smiles and gestures are indeed a gratification of her angelic and kind heart was well attended by friends, family members, colleagues and a host of some his top clients that cuts across, politicians, top CEO and alot more.
As an Alumni of the University of Abuja, Mr. Frank was able to nurture his fashion designing arts since he was a student at the university until today, as he had recorded significant success and records all the way.
He founded the Camel and Needles Fashion design agency few years ago and has since the continued to make giant steps at growing his business. He has a lineup of celebrities, TV personalities and politicians on his clientele structure.
According to Frankstitches, who is also a fashion designer, he says, "Frank's creativity and artistry in fashion designs has kept him on the track of undaunted success, which has eventually led him to take the step of settling down as a man",
He added that the celebration and bliss of his new matrimonial life will create new opportunities, more grace and better things for him in his new life and new home.
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley