MUST- READ: Abuja Young Pastor Ranks Among Richest Pastors in Nigeriawith #3B Net-worth
Nigerian Pastor and general overseer of Touch for Recovery Outreach International (TROI) Dr. JS Yusuf is said to be one of the richest young pastor in Nigeria, with an estimated net worth of #3 billion, according to recent research conducted.
TROI has only about 500 members in Nigeria while the outreach has about 4000 spread across the globe but a deeper research has revealed that the anointed man of God does not only depend on the church but has chains of business that has qualified him for the ranking.
Dr. JS Yusuf who has travelled the world to preach gospel also use the opportunity to network with business partners that have yielded positive result in joining the league of Pastors with billion naira net worth in Nigeria.
Dr. Yusuf whose business experience has traverse real estate, showbiz, Car dealership as well as oil and gas said he was into the different business before the call of God to serve him and couldn’t have left such a lucrative sector when he finally answered the call of God.
Dr. JS who has erected an edifice for his touch in the heart of Abuja attributed it to the evidence of other business he does and putting in the church to serve God properly and having a comfortable for place God’s children to worship God.
Dr. Yusuf who is up to something massive for the Christian community towards the end of 2019 said the best is yet to be seen for God’s words to be made manifest as he is rated one of the richest young Pastors in Nigeria with #3 billion net worth
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir