I’ve Gone Through Abuse, My wealth did not Come Overnight…Actress, Salma Mumin
Pretty Ghanaian actress, Salma Mumin, has so built a good reputation for herself that nothing negative said about her can bring her down.
The actress recently disclosed that she has gone through a lot in life to be able to get to the point she is today as things did not turn out good for her.
Salma explained that even though she is not perfect, she has gone through lots of pain, abuse, depression and others just to be whom she is today.
“DONT GET MY WORDS WRONG. I’m not prefect and I don’t want to be. This version of me wasn’t built overnight. This is experience, this is pain, this is insecurities, this is abuse, this is depression. I HAD TO GO THROUGH THINGS TO GET TO WHERE I AM,” she disclosed.
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir