Beauty queen takes evangelism to royal palace in Delta
Reigning Christian queen Nigeria, Blessing Utanung is making every effort to take the gospel of Jesus Christ to every Race, creed, people and nation of the earth.
The beauty queen who is a Preacher and Motivational Speaker has always mentioned her intention to influence every strata of the society with God's divine principles and that indeed she has began. Just recently, she visited the Ohworode of Olomu kingdom, Dr Richard Ogbon, the oldest living monarch in Delta State to preach the gospel and win souls for Christ.
According to the Queen, the visit was evangelism centered and the whole kings cabinets and people of the kingdom received the fresh breathe of the gospel.
The king who double as the only Royal Canon of the Anglican communion worldwide was also presented with an award as Christ ambassador. Over the years , he has shown unprecedented support for the gospel and made himself known among the royal fathers as a true king for Christ.
Queen Blessing has also promised to win more territories, kingdom, and sectors to covert souls for God against all odd.
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor