Yoruba Actress, Ronke Oshodi Goes into Skin beauty Business
Popular Yoruba actress, Ibironke Ojo-Anthony better known as Ronke Oshodi, has joined the league of celebrities to establish her own skin beauty products.
These days we now see some Nollywood celebrities with more from the Yoruba sector flocking the market with various cosmetics for the skin.
With many of them (actresses) who were known to be dark skin, now they are all looking fair with many claiming that they are only toning and not bleaching as widely.
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of