Actress, Omoni Oboli Fixes Hair After 6 Years of Going Natural
Pretty Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has finally taken a trip to the salon to have her hair fixed after carrying it natural for good 6 years.
The actress unlike some of her colleagues chose to groom her hair to her desired level and to an extent, the natural hair has helped saved her some cost as she does not have to spend money to make it.
Well, she eventually took the step of having her hair fixed and she still looks beautiful as usual.
According to her, “I swear, I’m like a kid in a candy store! First time I’m fixing my hair in over 6 years! I decided to do something I haven’t done in a loooooong time! The hair is beyond beautiful.”
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love