Actress, Ronnie Dikko Joins UVcare Edwin in Albinism Awareness Campaign (photos)
Often times, we wake up to hear some ugly news about how Albinos are being treated in some parts of the world especially in Africa and these has created some form of fear in the hearts of those created with the unique kind of body.
Despite how these Albinos try to push themselves in the society they are sometimes being mocked or refused access to some things which makes them kind of stay isolated while they question their creator.
Even though in Nigeria they get some kind of equally form of socialization, it has not gotten to the point it should and as such, there was an awareness campaign recently where Nollywood actress, Ronnie Dikko, joined in showing her love and support for them.
The actress, begged that Nigerians and Africans at large should try to treat the Albinos with love rather than pushing them away or trying to harm them. “Please treat them like one of us in respective of the skin colour. Show some love. Variety is the spice of life.”
- Osas Ighodaro, Bolanle Olukanni, Michelle Dede & M
- Mc Lively Stormed Deptford Lounge Uk
- How The Big Brother Naija Platform Contributed To
- Abebi by Tan Unveils Its Bridal Luxury Line
- NIGERIA’s ASA to Headline MTN Bushfire 2019 Afric
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor