Ghanaian Media is Promoting Feud among Artistes…Actor Prince David Osei
Ghanaian actor, Prince David Osei, is not happy with the way some Ghanaian artistes keep shading each other every time they are attending any interview.
The actor seems to have had enough of the singers attacking each other as he has now put the blames on TV and Radio stations in the country.
David stressed that TV stations and radio stations in Ghana always promoting feud between artistes which is not healthy for the business and the country at large.
In his words, “Why does TV stations and radio stations in Ghana always promoting feud between artistes. When will a TV or Radio station in Ghana bring artistes together and promotes peace, unity, oneness. Shaking my head, wise up Ghana artistes let’s stop this nonsense.”
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos