Nollywood Actress, Betsy Ikeme wins Actress of the Year Award
Nollywood actress, Betsy Ikeme’s works have not gone unnoticed as she recently walked home with an award from the The Starlet Queen Nigeria event which took place in Port Harcourt.
The actress while sharing the good news stated that she is never satisfied with all the money and fame that comes with her job until she has awards on her shelf to show for it.
Her belief is that awards serves as evidence that her works are being appreciated and she is on the right part to greatness.
According to her, “So fam I brought this home on the 1/9/2018.Those that are close to me can testify that I have and will always say "No matter how much money, fame and fortune I make as an Actor (actress) it will never be complete for me without an Award(Awards).To me an Award is my evidence that yes indeed I am a good actor and my act is appreciated. So this here is God saying to me that I am on the right part. So a group of young people the_starlet_queen_nigeria decided to recognize the hard work of a group of individuals and I made the list. I AM HONORED. This is not about being the best actor or being in all d movie or how many lead roles she's done? This is about ones act being recognized and appreciated. I can't even justify it myself. They choose me, grace choose me. God has lit a light on my path. With deep appreciation and humor I say thank you to God almighty, thank you the_starlet_queen_nigeria for choosing, I pray what you guys saw in me many people should see it in me and even more Amen. Fam just say thank you Lord for me# He alone is able.”
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke Goes Bald for New Movie
- Actress, Bisola Badmus Shows Off her Most Expensiv
- Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia Turns a Year Older
- Singer, Yung6ix Loses 11 million to fraudsters
- Actor, Junior Pope Celebrates Son in Style as He T
- Actress, Rita Dominic Slays Hot at opening of AFRI
- Uche Ogbodo Advices All To Be Themselves ,Reveals
- Actress, Joke Jigan Welcomes Baby Boy with Lover