People have Mocked me, Called me ‘K Leg’…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
Pretty Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, is one of many actresses who has been able to endure the pain that comes with fame and she is still focussed.
The actress recently disclosed that she is aware of the various names and insult people call her but she is never bothered or allowed it get to her.
She stated that because of her kind of leg, people have used it to mock her but she choose to be herself and today she is doing fine than those that laughed at her.
In her words, “See, I have been called all sorts; “k legs” mocked and ridiculed, only because I embrace who I am and i’m not afraid of pushing the limit. Those insecure about themselves will always try to make others insecure about themselves, but my secret has always been to embrace my flaws and be proud of my uniqueness. You cannot walk runways and grace billboards, talk less of be the face of multi-national companies if you don't appreciate your uniqueness and embrace your flaws.”
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos