People have Mocked me, Called me ‘K Leg’…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
Pretty Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, is one of many actresses who has been able to endure the pain that comes with fame and she is still focussed.
The actress recently disclosed that she is aware of the various names and insult people call her but she is never bothered or allowed it get to her.
She stated that because of her kind of leg, people have used it to mock her but she choose to be herself and today she is doing fine than those that laughed at her.
In her words, “See, I have been called all sorts; “k legs” mocked and ridiculed, only because I embrace who I am and i’m not afraid of pushing the limit. Those insecure about themselves will always try to make others insecure about themselves, but my secret has always been to embrace my flaws and be proud of my uniqueness. You cannot walk runways and grace billboards, talk less of be the face of multi-national companies if you don't appreciate your uniqueness and embrace your flaws.”
- Respect Ladies that Sell Legitimate Things to Survive…Actress, Regina Chukwu Warns
- Checkout Some ‘Unclad’ Photos of Actress, Mbong Amata
- I Pity People Snapping Nude, Posting on Social Media…Eucharia Anunobi
- Singer, Djinee Survives Fatal Accident
- Comedian, Teju BabyFace Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary with Wife
- Nollywood Actor, Emmanuel Ehumadu fires Timaya for Mocking Women
- Singer, Lami Philips Reveals how God has been Good to Her Marriage
- I Pretend to be Happy for Those That win Award and I don’t win…Actress, Lydia Forson